# of jobs I've considered: 47ish
# of jobs I've applied for: 10
# of times I've scratched my ass: 2 3
# of responses from jobs I've applied for: 2
cost of a metro pass for two weeks: $54
# of times I've been on the metro in last two weeks: 39
# of times I've wished death on groups of teenagers in my train: 4
# of times I've imagined my own death by the G train: 4
cost of rent for my apartment: $680
# of stairs I walk up to get to my apt: 61
# of minutes it takes me to catch my breath: 1
# of times I've eaten peanut butter and jelly or cream cheese bagel: 14
# of times I've considered not eating to save money: 7
# of times I've considered asking my mom to borrow money: 2
# of times I've thought I definitely want to stay in New York: 5
# of times I've thought I'll just go back to Ohio after two months: 4
# of times I've imagined my own death by the G train: 4
cost of rent for my apartment: $680
# of stairs I walk up to get to my apt: 61
# of minutes it takes me to catch my breath: 1
# of times I've eaten peanut butter and jelly or cream cheese bagel: 14
# of times I've considered not eating to save money: 7
# of times I've considered asking my mom to borrow money: 2
# of times I've thought I definitely want to stay in New York: 5
# of times I've thought I'll just go back to Ohio after two months: 4

No comments:
Post a Comment